No products in the cart.
The Viking Method Book
What You Will Get!
Train Like A Viking:
- A complete four week exercise program with detailed pictures and instructions.
- Great knowledge on how your body works, your muscles, your hormones, what we focus on in the V.M and the great reasons for that.
- The program can be done anywhere.
- Comes with mental training pointers as well as position technique talks and much, much more.
Eat Like A Viking:
- Full lowdown about the Viking diet.
- What Macros & Micros are and detailed explanation about the works & benefits of each one.
- Over 150 recipes that split into breakfast, lunch & dinner, salads, sauces, lunch boxes and smoothies.
- All recipes are simple to make, no frills, no uncommon ingredients.
- All about how to easily create healthy eating habits.
Think Like A Viking:
- Svava’s Saga; on how you can start with nothing and create your dreams.
- 12 codes of the Viking Method, touching on every aspect of your life and of your being, how we make each strong and free.
- Viking Mantras throughout the book.
- The Think Like A Viking chapter, all about how to change your thoughts, words and actions to become who you want in life.
Live Like A Viking:
- This is a book that will never get old. You will re-read it, re-use it, re-focus with it again and again.
- It gives you all the tools to live like a Viking; unafraid, content, unreactive, in charge, joyful, strong and loving, with a fit body and a fit mind.
- Any concerns, questions, ANYTHING you want to talk to Svava about, please do so! You are in the Clan for life.
Slay the book purchase at:
I bought the Kindle Version, but may end up buying the paperback as well because I loved it so much. I don't really have a "Before and After" as I am still in the middle, but WOW! The mindset she teaches isn't Earth shattering, but for some reason the way she presents it made it actually sink into my thick head. She shifts the focus from what you LOOK like to how strong are you? Are you improving? Always pushing yourself to your max! As a lifelong yo-yo dieter the scale is what I had come to use as my gauge of self worth, but taking her advice I am now measuring my progress in how far I have come. Yes, I'm probably losing weight...I had to buy a smaller size in jeans...but that's no longer what I am basing my acheivements on.
I have followed Svava & The Viking Method for 3 years and have found her to be THE most consistent, honest, results driven and client focused person in the fitness and mindset industry. She is totally engaged in you becoming strong in mind, self belief, as well as taking control and responsibility for your body as the amazing powerhouse that it is. Her book is full of amazing recipes that are tasty and easy to prepare, it is so informative around training helping you understand the why behind the how.....the exercises are very well explained and it is very easy to follow (the presentation is gorgeous too) .....highly recommended!
This book, when you apply the principles and lessons taught in it can be life changing. Very motivational, easy to read, easy to follow. It makes no excuses and isn’t for those that aren’t self disciplined or self motivated to be the change they want to see in their lives. I’m so happy to have bought this book. Wish she would write more. This isn’t a quick fix book or a hand holding book, it’s self help at its finest. You have to “self” help. Gives you the foundation, the motivation, the instructions...now get out and DO IT!!! Just DO IT!!! Great book. I don’t regret it.
I have been following Svava on Instagram for a few years and bought this to complement the online programme I purchased from her. The recipes are great and broken down really nicely into pre-training, post-training and off-day sections with relevant snacks. It allows a better understanding of 'always carbs' and 'sometimes carbs' which some people, like me, might need a bit of help being inspired by! Love it.
Love it!! Beautiful book with gorgeous recipes for body and mind. My new favourite, so empowering!!
Amy R Cole
I've followed Svava for a while now on Instagram and have enjoyed her mini-workouts and words of wisdom. Her book is a joy...full of great exercises, healthful recipes and motivation! The exercises require little to no equipment and can be done pretty much anywhere. I like that they are simple yet effective. The recipes are the same...simple and nutritious and easy to prepare. This is a book I will be turning to often!
Svava's The Viking Method is a game changer. With the method broken down into three elements: Think like a Viking, Eat Like a Viking, Train like a Viking, it's an all around programme to get you looking and feeling like your most confident and empowered self. Far from other training guides on the market, The Viking Method is fun and pushes you to your limit, making you feel strong and in control. I would recommend this book to anyone and have already bought for a friend.
I have been following Svava’s Insta and training her for a while. The book is not only beautiful but also full of amazing advice, a training programme and mouthwatering healthy recipes.
Enjoyed reading and trying out the recipes. I can relate and it makes sense to me the fitness regime.
I love this book. It is not just an exercise book or a healthy eating cookbook it is a mind changer. Reading it not only makes you feel like it is possible to change your dietary and fitness habits, it makes you understand why! It explains what happens to your body when you eat a certain way or train a certain way. I love the way the exercises are explained. The recipes are delicious and easy to follow. I cannot recommend this book enough. If you are stuck in a rut with your exercises or constantly dieting you must give this a go. It is a game changer. You will feel mentally and physically stronger 💪
With so many fitness books out there it's hard to chose the best one, but this is great. The presentation is lovely and it's packed with insightful and interesting info and advice which compliments all of the exercises and recipes. The plan is easy to follow and the author's words of motivation really appealed to me. What I love and what sets the book apart for me, is that many of the recipes are for one which is ideal. They are easy to follow and don't require having loads of ingredients to hand. Totally recommend..
So - this is an Ab Fab fitness program, it works, the recipes taste great, yet it is totally accessible and user friendly. Get the absolute most out of your body - in a truly sustainable way , a lifestyle choice - not a fad, a way to live!
This book is more than I expected. The recepies are simple and taste really good. The book is practical and easy to follow. The pictures are beautiful and take you through the excercises step by step. I also love how Svava motivaded me through the book with all her great advice.
An excellent book...easy to follow exercise instructions/plan and delicious recipes....if followed, you'll develop a fantastic body ( and mind!)